We value each employee at VUMC and your health and well-being are our top priority. This website provides and connects you with the information you need to make benefits decisions that are best for you and your family.
News and updates
- Flexible Spending Account deadline: Did you contribute to a flexible spending account (FSA) in 2016? If so, the deadline to file claims is April 15, 2017. Learn more.
- See all benefits news articles
Benefits for Every Life Stage
Whether you're starting your first job or getting ready to retire, VUMC's comprehensive benefits are designed to help you through every life stage.
Read an overview of all benefits:
- Benefits Overview 2017 for Faculty and Staff (VUnetID required)
- Benefits Overview 2017 for Faculty and Staff Candidates (no VUnetID required)
Also see benefits eligibility details for full-time and part-time employees.
My VUMC Benefits
Use My VUMC Benefits to enroll in your benefits, view your deductions, access information about your plans and contact your providers.
VUMC's wellness programs range from walking clubs, wellness coaches and health assessments to our nationally award-winning Go for the Gold program. See the Health Plus website for details. There’s something for everyone, and the benefits of participating in wellness programs and improving your health are substantial:
- It helps you establish a healthier lifestyle, reduce stress and even save money.
- It's convenient, and most services don't cost you a penny!
Discounts and Perks
Sometimes it's the little things that make all the difference. At VUMC, there's a wide variety of "perks" that make working here so special. From free rides on MTA buses (just swipe your VUMC badge) to the Commodore Concierge to special discounts, you're sure to find something that can save you a little money or make your day just a bit easier and more enjoyable.